Author Topic: Superhero!  (Read 4654 times)

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Superhero!
« on: June 24, 2015, 07:59:39 PM »
So guys, we got a couple of good comments regarding the Clip with Drew as a superhero.

How did you find it?
What did you like the most?
Would you like to see any other superhero in any kind of situation?

Eager to hear what you have to say :D

doug

• View Profile
Re: Superhero!
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 11:04:42 PM »
I thought it was great!!!  Drew, Greg and KT all did a fantastic job.  One thing just didn't fit though, tying him down to a bed?  Not that I wouldn't mind tying Drew down to my bed, but a Superhero deserves a rack at least.

I think KT could fill out a Spider Man costume very nicely, he could be captured while stopping a thief, unaware there's a second guy with a guy ready to clean his clock.  He would be dragged away, chained up, beaten and stripped.  Then they take turns choking him, eventually choking him to death.  Then they fight over who gets to wear the costume.

Devil Nevil

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2015, 10:58:07 AM »
Well I love it! on a table maybe not a bed??
The only thing I did not like which was un-Drew like when he was dead and carried off the bed his head should have flopped back not held its position!
Maybe a bit more poking at the dead hero's body at the end, by the dumb clone next time??

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2015, 11:21:26 AM »
I agree that using a bed rather than a rack or something is the weak point. Otherwise, it's a hot idea and might become a theme that you'd want to use occasionally. Even something like a wood or metal workbench would be better than a bed and if you have any stage prop scientific instruments available to you, those would add to the overall mood. You know, kinda like being in the "Bat Cave" or in some mad scientist's laboratory.

Devil Nevil

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2015, 12:24:48 PM »
Thinking about it how about Josh as Robin next? He would like good in the costume and Dr Cool-Greg could strip him naked before finishing him off?
Maybe KT as Batman?
Just once would be nice to see one of these evil plots work!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/31964996@N03/sets/72157622202504042/

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2015, 07:00:13 PM »
Well I love it! on a table maybe not a bed??
The only thing I did not like which was un-Drew like when he was dead and carried off the bed his head should have flopped back not held its position!
Maybe a bit more poking at the dead hero's body at the end, by the dumb clone next time??
Thank You, I agree, it's common too.  If they're dead or unconscious, it's kind of a take a way when you can see them holding their head up.
 One other thing I notice is kind of common, being tied up, they're never tied.  Not a big thing for me, the fantasy is still there, just don't get why they just don't do it.

Table would have been better then the bed, but a rack would have been best, not rocket science in building one either. 

AllenT

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2015, 01:07:59 PM »
I would agree with the rack vs the bed, stretch him out first.....

Victor

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2015, 09:36:01 AM »
LOTS of suggestions!
Nice

This is always helpful and you should be watching these taking place in future productions :D

If you have anything more to add feel free to do it!

Shhhhh

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2015, 11:06:03 AM »
The biggest issue I had was with how the hero was captured.

A weakness that is nullified by the hero's suit isn't really much of a weakness, IMO. I believe that if the villain was tracking him from the moment he inside the building, and raised the heat in the building, it would have worked better, as the hero would still be weakened by the heat, but the suit protects him from the full effects of it, so he would realize what was happening, while he was deep in the enemy base, and would have been more susceptible to the paralyzing agent when surprised by the clone, or just the heat getting to him while attempting to fight and gets knocked out the old fashioned way.

Another thing is, I think the villain should have remained in the room after removing the hero's suit, to keep questioning/taunting him, perhaps enjoying a cool, refreshing drink in the process.

That said, this was a enjoyable tale about villain trapping a hero, perhaps due to some hubris on the part of the hero, believing himself to be invulnerable than he really is, and the villain making it clear he has plans to go after others as well. T

This was the first one of these videos that I ordered, and if there are more made like this, I will likely order more in the future.

Devil Nevil

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2015, 06:10:01 PM »
Thinking about it too, If you were a villain who defeated and killed a great super hero, you would not just pick the body up off the rack and put on the floor you would display your kill! Take trophy photos or something to brag to the other villains about how bad and dangerous you are

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2015, 11:07:00 PM »
Good point, I know I would.

Shhhhh

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2015, 08:49:32 AM »
Thinking about it too, If you were a villain who defeated and killed a great super hero, you would not just pick the body up off the rack and put on the floor you would display your kill! Take trophy photos or something to brag to the other villains about how bad and dangerous you are

I got the impression that's what happened, it just wasn't shown.

Devil Nevil

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2015, 11:21:26 AM »

Maybe but I would like to see it!
A dead superhero hung upside down like in hunting trophy photo! And what would you do with a dead hero? Have him stuffed? Try to get rid of the body but you could not destroy it? It may even not rot!

Shhhhh

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2015, 09:41:26 AM »

Maybe but I would like to see it!
A dead superhero hung upside down like in hunting trophy photo! And what would you do with a dead hero? Have him stuffed? Try to get rid of the body but you could not destroy it? It may even not rot!

After this, I now want the next superhero one the feature this hero's head mounted on the wall like a hunter does a deer.

In seriousness, the villain would have likely done something to get the attention of other heroes, that he is planning on taking out.

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2015, 04:55:06 PM »
How about left tied to a cross for everyone to see, that's classic, and never gets old.
The old Batman series, they were always tied up to something, unfortunately the always got away.   Luke or Marcus would be great as Batman.  Mark would be the perfect Robin, hell he even sounds like Robin.  KT could do either Joker or Riddler.