Author Topic: Superhero!  (Read 5093 times)

Devil Nevil

• View Profile
Re: Superhero!
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2015, 06:55:35 PM »
How about left tied to a cross for everyone to see, that's classic, and never gets old.
The old Batman series, they were always tied up to something, unfortunately the always got away.   Luke or Marcus would be great as Batman.  Mark would be the perfect Robin, hell he even sounds like Robin.  KT could do either Joker or Riddler.
Yes KT would make the perfect Riddler! Maybe Marcus and Kyle as the two hero? Let Mark be bad! maybe something new Catman! He just wants to get his claws into the dymanic duo and then run them over their dead undressed bodies

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2015, 10:17:15 PM »
Hell yeah!

Shhhhh

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2015, 09:30:41 AM »
If they do a Catman, you just know the weakness will be water. It just has to be.

I hope they invest in an original Superhero suit, instead of using actual costumes of actual Marvel/DC heroes, or at the very least modify them a little. This one had Drew in a suit with a massive "S" on it, and the "S" is never acknowledged at all.

Just as long as they don't do that weird chest window like on some of the Can-Am Hard Heroes ones:

It should at least look like it would prevent battle damage,

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2015, 12:13:31 PM »
I love the ideas you guys are offering and just want to add that I don't think anything is too outrageous or over the top. After all, that was part of the idea in the original Batman comics and the original movie. It would also be the perfect chance for Best Deaths to appeal to a wide audience. The bigger, more mature-looking actor would be a Batman-type character and the "Twink" would be his so called "Protege." Oh, and I think it was Shhhhh that (partly joking?) suggested displaying your trophy by mounting his head on the wall. Hey, I think that's a fantastic idea! So cool that I'll probably steal it and use it myself one of these days... Kid Bronco at the Bounty Hunter's Lodge, admiring the death-expressions on the faces of the heads mounted on the wall. Sick, but sexy as hell, hehe.

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2015, 04:48:11 PM »
If they do a Catman, you just know the weakness will be water. It just has to be.

I hope they invest in an original Superhero suit, instead of using actual costumes of actual Marvel/DC heroes, or at the very least modify them a little. This one had Drew in a suit with a massive "S" on it, and the "S" is never acknowledged at all.

Just as long as they don't do that weird chest window like on some of the Can-Am Hard Heroes ones:

It should at least look like it would prevent battle damage,
I think Drews suit was a little to big on him, needs to be skin tight.

Shhhhh

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2015, 08:25:07 AM »
Oh, and I think it was Shhhhh that (partly joking?) suggested displaying your trophy by mounting his head on the wall. Hey, I think that's a fantastic idea! So cool that I'll probably steal it and use it myself one of these days... Kid Bronco at the Bounty Hunter's Lodge, admiring the death-expressions on the faces of the heads mounted on the wall. Sick, but sexy as hell, hehe.

Yeah, that was me, and yes, I was mostly joking, because I think it would be rather funny, but upon thinking about it, it would be funny in the Joker in The Dark Knight way, where the idea is so sick and twisted, you can't help but to laugh at it, a little.

doug

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2015, 02:13:39 PM »
I like the Catman idea, but need to take back Mark as Catman, I think I'd rather see Josh as Catman.  He would play the evil role perfectly like that.  Mark, still needs to be Robin.  Maybe Catman (Josh) captures Robin (Mark), makes him is slave, than after he kills him and has fun with the body.  I nice slow hand strangle with Mark getting into it until he's done, then Josh licking at the remains. Maybe a chew toy.

Devil Nevil

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2015, 07:53:54 PM »
I love the ideas you guys are offering and just want to add that I don't think anything is too outrageous or over the top. After all, that was part of the idea in the original Batman comics and the original movie. It would also be the perfect chance for Best Deaths to appeal to a wide audience. The bigger, more mature-looking actor would be a Batman-type character and the "Twink" would be his so called "Protege." Oh, and I think it was Shhhhh that (partly joking?) suggested displaying your trophy by mounting his head on the wall. Hey, I think that's a fantastic idea! So cool that I'll probably steal it and use it myself one of these days... Kid Bronco at the Bounty Hunter's Lodge, admiring the death-expressions on the faces of the heads mounted on the wall. Sick, but sexy as hell, hehe.
Hard to do. but I like the mounted head idea, just what a sick super villain would do

Bishop

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2015, 03:30:29 PM »
Superhero - brought to an execution - brought to his knees in battle - fight scene - eventually weakened and brought to his knees - molested and fondled - left for display - slowly his uniform costume is stripped SLOWLY revealing his body - he wakes struggling - finally it is off and the superhero is wearing only a speedo or spandex - his power - his strength underneath - He is injected with his weakness and he convulses in agony - his body bending and twisting still wearing his garment of power - finally he is fondled and slowly the garment is removed and his enemy VIOLATES the superhero and the hero is able to be killed now and is stabbed VIOLENTLY in a bed of blood - the superhero is dead...TO BE CONTINUED
Please Visit my web site:
I_STRUGGLE FICTION

Kid Bronco

• For your info. Kid Bronco is also phil
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2015, 07:53:38 PM »
Hey, that's a nice script you have going there Bishop.

Shhhhh

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2015, 09:32:16 PM »
the superhero is dead...TO BE CONTINUED

That... seems pretty definitive to me. What could be continued from that point? Though I suppose he could be used as a trap to lure in another superhero...